AirTran info - quiet in here

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Einstein said:
O.k. Ty. I mean Fletch 717, I mean Best (Can't speak English) Pilot. Same dog, different collar.

You mean like Einstein/chuck yogurt/lawman/sky rocket/texas jet jock.
You are a pathetic little coward!

THis line of posts is why I hardly visit this site anymore! What a waste.

Originally Posted by Einstein
O.k. Ty. I mean Fletch 717, I mean Best (Can't speak English) Pilot. Same dog, different collar.

I don't have any need for another screen name. Ty Webb is the only name I post under here.

. . . in fact, here's an invitation to the WebsiteMaster or any of the Moderators-

Check my ip address and if you find that I am posting as any other Board Member on this board, then feel free to cancel my account and block my address from future membership . . . . . just do the same for Einstein/Snake/chuck yogurt/lawman/sky rocket/texas jet jock and whatever other names this person uses. . . . .

You'll be doing the board a tremendous service- it will be like giving the Flightinfo.com board a badly-needed enema. getting rid of Chuckie and his imaginary friends.

In the past, this board used to automatically post the ip address you were posting from. Maybe we should go back to that system, in fact, I would prefer it.

Last edited:
Is anyone else having problems with the crewweb today? This is making SAP 2 pretty difficult. Maybe it's just me.

Steeler Fan said:
Is anyone else having problems with the crewweb today? This is making SAP 2 pretty difficult. Maybe it's just me.

Yep, it's down. Email or call crewplanning and they'll fax you the open time.

Ty Webb said:

I don't have any need for another screen name. Ty Webb is the only name I post under here.

Yeah right. You accuse me on this board along with a few other whining losers about posting under all these other names. Prove it. As for you, I figured you out a while back. Certain posters always come to your aid about the same time you post. Mainly Best Pilot and Fletch 717. You want to challenge the moderators? I challange them to look into you and the crap you throw out when you post under your names. Freaking Hypocrite.

Einstein said:
Ty Webb said:
Certain posters always come to your aid about the same time you post. Mainly Best Pilot and Fletch 717. You want to challenge the moderators? I challange them to look into you and the crap you throw out when you post under your names. Freaking Hypocrite.

Dude???? I aints even thinkin dat you gonna be mad at ole Ty Guy! Dude, show da love, be smart like ole Albert Einstein, who like be discoverin gravity and stuff when dat like apple done falled on his head!

Cmon, have a brewski and chill baby chill.....Awwwwwww YYYEEAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

Yeah right. You accuse me on this board along with a few other whining losers about posting under all these other names. Prove it. As for you, I figured you out a while back. Certain posters always come to your aid about the same time you post. Mainly Best Pilot and Fletch 717. You want to challenge the moderators? I challange them to look into you and the crap you throw out when you post under your names. Freaking Hypocrite.

I invited the moderators to look into it, Chuckie Boy, because every time you get banned, you come back here and start the same garbage. And, no, I have no other names on this site other than Ty Webb- that keeps me busy enough.

Since you got here as Snake, Chuck, Lawman, Einstein, whatever you want to call yourself this month, you have been a real drain on this board. All your posts are negative, and you are a real drag to have around. That's the reason it is so obvious that you are the same person . . . . . This board would be a much better place without you, and I vote to cast you off the island, but until that happens, welcome to my "Ignore List".

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back