Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran In A Rush To Complete The Acquisition?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Of course he's in a hurry! Our CEO didn't get his Masters Degree in City Planning from Harvard by being a dummy! He doesn't want his golden parachute to be a streamer.

Where is this rumor about Sun Country coming from?? One of the news articles were titled that private inverstors where buying them... And I believe Sun Country hasnt exited out of bankruptcy quite yet...

Wow.....this should make things interesting.....is he scared SWA will pull out....and after lookinat their books kind of seems like a frontier deal in the works

Maybe Gary thinks Sun Country is a cheap bargain...........but most likely just buying the assets........early 800 purchase

Obviously he is running out of money to run the airline. Wow, this is going to get interesting.

Wish you guys the best, but I think your CEO just showed his hand and it ain't good. Southwest will now draw this out longer hoping to get a better price or....not gonna say it.

Obviously he is running out of money to run the airline. Wow, this is going to get interesting.

Wish you guys the best, but I think your CEO just showed his hand and it ain't good. Southwest will now draw this out longer hoping to get a better price or....not gonna say it.

I read that Southwest will have only 100 new hire openings in 2011. If you are lucky enough to get an interview, you should REALLY tell them how you feel about AirTran. They will be impressed, I guarantee it!

p.s. for more brownie points in your interview, be sure and tell Southwest how your "stockbroker" said that the AirTran acquisition is destined for failure.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back