AirTran hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know if ever?

If other airlines were hiring, AirTran would be hiring like crazy, because there would be a mass exodus from here. Talk to some F/O's. Rumor is that they might have a class in January, to cover attrition.

Sure, there are 7 pilot positions that have come open in the last couple of years, 5 of them within the last 30 days.

Probably more if they keep doing what they're doing,,,

You dont want to work here. It is a really crappy company in a really crappy place. You would be on reserve forever and your never gonna see the left seat.

You dont want to work here. It is a really crappy company in a really crappy place. You would be on reserve forever and your never gonna see the left seat.

With that said it's like any other airline and it still beats unemployment checks...
Not to mention working with some great people that I know there.

With that said it's like any other airline and it still beats unemployment checks...
Not to mention working with some great people that I know there.

Don't be stupid Junior. This place really sux, worse than unemployment...I know having been there many times.

BTW, for every couple of "great people" you'll fly with, enjoy the scabs. True, not too many flyin the line, but most the mangmt pilots.

The environment is at this $hit hole airline is worse than you could imagine...will have you hatin your career choice.

Latest resources

Back