• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ha, Ha! My two personal "No Fly Zones" are still 717 Captains.

Yea, true dat, but I don't have to fly with them, and the only two Captains at Airtransam I would have concerns about letting my family fly with are on the 73.

Ty you're not one of them. Missed it by that much. :)

Don't know about calling to list, but no dinner jacket required. Show up an hour before not dressed like Earl Hickey or Randy and you should be good.

Yes....unfortunately a few......lets just say "eccentric" individuals from the 717 have come over and infected the staff of the 737.

Terrehaute.......dude....Cubs.....dude...Cuuubbbs......what the he!! happened.

No need to call. Check a/c operating that route. If it is a 717, uniform and hat. 737..business casual and a personality.

I think you have it backwards. . wasn't it a 737 captain wanting to jumpseat and bragging about getting paid time and a half to sit right seat? I believe it was a 717 captain that told him to take a seat in the back or not go...

I think you have it backwards. . wasn't it a 737 captain wanting to jumpseat and bragging about getting paid time and a half to sit right seat? I believe it was a 717 captain that told him to take a seat in the back or not go...

I made no reference to morals or ethics..
I'm not comparing a/c ,co#ks,watches or anything else with you.
Simply stating that the 737 side of the house seems to be a little more relaxed. Before you mention a CONFIG/FLAP thing.. remember where he came from.

And about the moral /ethics thing. We are all a bunch of wh0re$..It's just that some of us realize when we have been hit too many times by our "pimp".

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back