• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Airtran Guys

FlyinHigh737

Total Time
I plan on J/S you guys, is there a phone number I need to call and list? Also, are street clothes good, or uniform. Thanks

Flynfish

Total Time
14000+
Business casual is good to ride with us. You can try and list by calling 1 800 Airtran, but not sure if it's nessessary.

ron burgundy

Total Time
12000+
No need to call. Check a/c operating that route. If it is a 717, uniform and hat. 737..business casual and a personality.

Steeler Fan

Here we go Steelers!
Total Time
5000+
If it's a 717, say Go Steelers and you'll be good to go!

Lear70

JAFFO
Total Time
4abeer
Well, not all of them... :)

As a new-hire, you don't exactly get a choice. :D

Spud

Total Time
18kish
717 = Dick Weeds

737 = NOT Dick Weeds

Wow, that was hard to figure out. Took me awhile....But, I think I cracked the Code.

YKMKFR

Whatever.

Talk to any FA they'll set you straight as to where the weirdos are.

Sincerely, Capt. D.W.

Spud

Total Time
18kish
Ha, Ha! My two personal "No Fly Zones" are still 717 Captains.

Yea, true dat, but I don't have to fly with them, and the only two Captains at Airtransam I would have concerns about letting my family fly with are on the 73.

Ty you're not one of them. Missed it by that much. :)

Wesb737fo

Total Time
Don't know about calling to list, but no dinner jacket required. Show up an hour before not dressed like Earl Hickey or Randy and you should be good.

Yes....unfortunately a few......lets just say "eccentric" individuals from the 717 have come over and infected the staff of the 737.

Terrehaute.......dude....Cubs.....dude...Cuuubbbs......what the he!! happened.

daytripperyay

Total Time
No need to call. Check a/c operating that route. If it is a 717, uniform and hat. 737..business casual and a personality.

I think you have it backwards. . wasn't it a 737 captain wanting to jumpseat and bragging about getting paid time and a half to sit right seat? I believe it was a 717 captain that told him to take a seat in the back or not go...

ron burgundy

Total Time
12000+
I think you have it backwards. . wasn't it a 737 captain wanting to jumpseat and bragging about getting paid time and a half to sit right seat? I believe it was a 717 captain that told him to take a seat in the back or not go...

I made no reference to morals or ethics..
I'm not comparing a/c ,co#ks,watches or anything else with you.
Simply stating that the 737 side of the house seems to be a little more relaxed. Before you mention a CONFIG/FLAP thing.. remember where he came from.

And about the moral /ethics thing. We are all a bunch of wh0re$..It's just that some of us realize when we have been hit too many times by our "pimp".

Last edited: