• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Future orders?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guess so! Besides, every time you guys get a new 737 from Boeing, we get a check for the difference in what we have paid for a NG and what you guys paid. When AAI ordered all the 737's after 9/11(I was working for AAI at the time), they got a better deal than CAL(who had negotiated the favored nation pricing years earlier under Bethune). All those deliveries meant checks to CAL at a time when CAL needed some money. Maybe we can "peddle" these used 737's to Allegiant? They like used aircraft..

That agreement ended back in 2004. I know what your talking about, its true CAL had that agreement with Boeing. But it only last for an X amount of years. It wasnt meant forever, Boeing isnt dumb.

That agreement ended back in 2004. I know what your talking about, its true CAL had that agreement with Boeing. But it only last for an X amount of years. It wasnt meant forever, Boeing isnt dumb.

Well why do you have to get on here and ruin my little party? Ha! Figured it had a shelf life. Thanks for the information. I was just having a little fun with Max Powers. I don't think I'm as good of a sh&t starter as others.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back