• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

airtran furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since hidden costs are so expensive, then Bob and Klaus should fly all the planes... They could takes turns as Captain.

Unfortunately, whoever talked about hidden costs of employees is right. Taxes, insurance, retirement, jepps, etc, these are all "extra employee costs" One of my employers used to put our "hidden paycheck" their words, not mine on our pay stubs as if that made us feel better that we brought home so little money. Hope for the best, but plan for the worst. Cash, cash, cash that's the name of the game right now. God's speed, good luck

Some might simply call these things the cost of doing business.

I know of no pilots who would give up a few bucks to give the airline a better on-time ranking. I do know if they stole a few minutes off the OUT time they might turn around and give a portion of that time to the IN time - Which is DOT reportable.

Whatever, Buddy. Watched it happen many, many times.

Unfortunately, whoever talked about hidden costs of employees is right. Taxes, insurance, retirement, jepps, etc, these are all "extra employee costs" One of my employers used to put our "hidden paycheck" their words, not mine on our pay stubs as if that made us feel better that we brought home so little money. Hope for the best, but plan for the worst. Cash, cash, cash that's the name of the game right now. God's speed, good luck
Hidden paycheck my butt....this is the cost of doing business.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back