Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mnboyev said:
Ahh... I missed the goat meat....

We're not moving back to the old HI, are we?

-9Capt said:
When that happens, beer and hookers are on me.

Woo-hoo! Maybe then Einstein/Snake/T-Bag's Mommy will be able to afford some new school shoes for him.

-9Capt said:
My remaining stock options go automatically when it hits $19.

When that happens, beer and hookers are on me.

Hey 9 Captain,

I don't fly at AirTran, but any chance when the above happens can I be your honorary FO. Thanks..:D

AA

mnboyev said:
AirTran is cool... Good Place to work. safe, fun, hard working folks.

Kudos to the ramp and ops. Both are doing a good job as of late !

A sincere welcome to all the new folks !! Have fun and say howdy in the hallway.. give up the tough guy look. Hey we all came from somewhere ..

Pilots... we are special.. I dont care what the boss (MGMT) says. When that nice lady on our flight over Christmas said her dad was dying of cancer, we worked with ATC and got some 'special' handling out of PHL to get her home to her dad before he passed. We just could have blown it off... and got in line 20 deep.. we didnt accept that.. and got her home.. I hope someone would do the same for my family.. ya know..?? I refuse to settle for bus driver... All pilots, at all carriers would do the same. We are paid professionals, not skilled workers ... yet. I say we keep it that way !!

Long story.. Thanks for listening... or not... Good Luck to all !!

great post..great to work for an org like that. Did yall just request another rwy or something?

Called Dispatch.. who talked to Center... who called clearance... who called ground... who gave the tower a jingle..... sashay sashay .. turn... resequence... done deal.. clear for take em off baby...However we did derate... T/O 1.. Climb 1.. Never liked phillie, now.. I have changed my opinion a bit. See ya on the line. Be safe...

mnboyev said:
Called Dispatch.. who talked to Center... who called clearance... who called ground... who gave the tower a jingle..... sashay sashay .. turn... resequence... done deal.. clear for take em off baby...However we did derate... T/O 1.. Climb 1.. Never liked phillie, now.. I have changed my opinion a bit. See ya on the line. Be safe...

Duuude!!! Phillie's freaking awesome!!!! Da Peeps there are like waaayyy cool, nice and like friendly like all the time! Duuude, they always hook up ole Ty Guy with some shortcuts and stuff, but maybe thats cause ole Ty be like buyin them cats like all kinds of like brewskies!!!!

Freaking Red White and Blue!!!! AWWW YEAHHHH!!!

Hey, ole MNBoy, sorry abouts ole Kirby P. Dude, that made me cry, cause he wuz like a good dude.

Latest resources

Back