• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran cuts growth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can we now get serious about increasing FO pay? Your upgrade may not be that close!! Especially if they sell these aircraft, which is sounds like they will.

when you guys gonna get a contract...it's been 3 years now...or u just waitn for AMR CAL and UAL to lead the way back up..

naw... just waitin for the new leadership to get trained and begin an all new negotiation front.... good things come to those who wait.... (i guess)...

UAL lead the way ? right.

when you guys gonna get a contract...it's been 3 years now...or u just waitn for AMR CAL and UAL to lead the way back up..

We are working on it. Just finished some housekeeping. You know, rejecting a couple of TA's, recalling a president and BOD. Re-electing a president and BOD, Getting a brand new NC...you know little stuff like that. Hardly what I would call waiting for someone else to lead the way. More like making sure we get it right.

AirTran cuts growth..... big surprise... Had to be blind not to see that coming... recession looming.... ticket prices rising.... jet fuel prices exploding...

Bummer on the movement regardless.. I dont think the music has stopped completely.... just get ready to grab your chair !!

AT FO"S its essential to fill out the survey on the NPA website. Dont let this important opportunity pass you by. You will be in the right seat for longer than you think.

Latest resources

Back