• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Culture

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty's been quiet because he's been found out.

Whatever, buddy. :laugh:

Ty's been quiet because I don't think that this tit-for-tat is beneficial and is a waste of time. No one is changing anyone's mind on here.

It's like Murphy's Rule:

"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It won't work, and it will only annoy the pig".

There aren't any singing pigs on here, but there sure are a lot of annoyed ones, myself included. :laugh:

Thanks for sharing this telling thread.

These are the quotes that are bothersome,

the point remains- the signature tactics of playing chicken on the ramps and ignoring ground control instructions to give way are getting obnoxious.

The point I am making is that the bigger SWA gets, the bigger its warts get, "friend", and the more obvious they become.

We are all for working within the system, but cutting people off on the ramp and pretending to not hear ATC in today's crowded environment is a dangerous game. Sure, it's OK when only one company is doing it, and the rest of us are watching out for you, but what happens when all of us start doing it? Then what?

These false accusations are alarming. Even being five years old is how this likely soon to be pilot for SWA views his future co-workers. I can only assume he is not alone in sharing these types of egregious claims. Hopefully he is one of a very small minority for ALL of our sakes.

To be clear, these observations are plainly not true. I have flown solely in the SWA system for almost two decades and have NEVER seen anything of this sort. Our pilot group is at least as professional as any other.

B) That SWA wasn't "'lil ol' SWA" anymore now, and in their new position as "the 800 pound gorilla" a little humility might go a long way (also true). Kinda like the puppy who grows into a Great Dane and thinks he's still a little puppy.
Great Danes are definitely chick magnets. I've pulled more fine a$$ at the park with the help of my Dane, HoHo.

These false accusations are alarming. Even being five years old is how this likely soon to be pilot for SWA views his future co-workers.

Oh, give it a rest already. All this sanctimony is wearing thin.

I'm looking forward to working for SWA, just like I looked forward to working for AirTran. I don't relish the SLI integration, and neither do you.

Some of you guys really are taking this stuff w-a-a-a-y too seriously. :rolleyes:

Oh, give it a rest already. All this sanctimony is wearing thin.

I'm looking forward to working for SWA, just like I looked forward to working for AirTran. I don't relish the SLI integration, and neither do you.

Some of you guys really are taking this stuff w-a-a-a-y too seriously. :rolleyes:

You might be looking forward to working for SWA but I bet they are not looking forward to working with you. It must feel terrible to be going to work for a company knowing that nobody wants you and they know who you are. Enjoy.

You might be looking forward to working for SWA but I bet they are not looking forward to working with you. It must feel terrible to be going to work for a company knowing that nobody wants you and they know who you are. Enjoy.

Do you really dislike your co-workers at AirTran that much that you feel the need to come on this joke of a message board and bad mouth them? If so, I can't believe that the good people of SWA would be eager to put you among their ranks either. It seems as though you would be more toxic than any ALPA card carrying pilot. Look up: back stabber or Benedict Arnold

All you have been doing on this board is slandering Airtran. I find it hard to believe you work for our airline in any capacity. Your join date is, 2-26-11, with 2.26 posts a day. Why do you feel the need to show up now and degrade your fellow employees as often as you do?

Good to see that one of my, "co-workers" is posting again! I'm of course not implying that you aren't a "real AirTran employee" but hypothetically speaking, if I wanted to pose as a, "Southwest employee" on this board, what kind of screen name do you suggest I use? How about Rawhide, Dr. Pepper or maybe Alamo?!? Thanks in advance my, "AirTran co-worker" friend!!!!

Latest resources

Back