• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Cpt becoming SWA CPT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To answer your question, no AT pilot currently has the seniority to hold captain per the agreement, end of story.

You mean the agreement that the AT pilots fell in LUV with? Got it. Feelin the LUV? Oh well.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
I would love to be your FO. GL: "Go do 5 walkarounds" Me: Come get your wife off my dick, dick!!

Enuff said.

Nah, that's not enuff. "And send in your daughter, it's her turn!

Ain't no generals where I come from

that's enuff.

Hey Bake,

8th grade called....they want their comebacks back......

Psst......tell your Mom to stop calling, I felt like giving to charity that night.:rolleyes:

Huh? Let's hope you don't go through a BK, but if you do, you too can have another chance. Maybe you think people who go BK should get shot? You too are NUTS! You and Bake are so awesome! And btw, your company did and are currently treating the AT guys poorly. There should be pay parity on the 737s at least. Sad.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You know that the Delta/NWA BK was a sham. They both showed up in NY to file the day before the new laws were put into place. Oh but you are right...it is fair for a company to enter BK, rid itself of the obligations that it committed to, slash wages and benefits, so that it can come out and compete with those that are paying their bills.

You know that the Delta/NWA BK was a sham. They both showed up in NY to file the day before the new laws were put into place. Oh but you are right...it is fair for a company to enter BK, rid itself of the obligations that it committed to, slash wages and benefits, so that it can come out and compete with those that are paying their bills.

BINGO. We have a winner!

You were rolling real good until that last sentence......

You got it wrong......Let me finish the last sentence...."with those who never paid a pension and had crappy wages and work rules and required a purchased type rating prior to being hired to cut training costs."

The race to the bottom started on Herb's cocktail napkin......sorry, but that's the truth!!!

Check it out, Mike Wallace from "60 Minutes" is back from the dead! I guess 2000 DL pilots leaving beforehand with $1 million lump sum pensions didn't really happen.... That never hurt....

Bye Bye---General Lee

You were rolling real good until that last sentence......

You got it wrong......Let me finish the last sentence...."with those who never paid a pension and had crappy wages and work rules and required a purchased type rating prior to being hired to cut training costs."

The race to the bottom started on Herb's cocktail napkin......sorry, but that's the truth!!!

What pensions are you referring to? Are you talking about the ones that those stellar companies dumped on the taxpayers? Are you talking about the crappy contract/wages that made many/most of the pilots multi-millionaires? As far as work rules, we can discuss that one till the cows come home because it has to be put into perspective.

Race to the bottom with the napkin? Are you referring to competition?

Oh yeah Flyin guy....

Judging by your profile, you are too young to remember when Southwest was the LAST place anybody went to. All is good now for you though I'm sure, knowing that all ya gotta do is separate from the military and go to the flavor of the day and call it the best airline ever......all about perspective junior!

Latest resources

Back