• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIRTRAN CEO Retiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It will be interesting to see how this affects the tone of negotiations and the stance the company has drawn on minimizing any real contractual gains.

Not even going to start on the results of more aircraft delivery deferrals...

Lear....

I was just asking....maybe coincidental, it just seems stinky.....you've seen the corporate hammer, they could care less as long as sales and profits grow.....so let the punished go away in the ivory tower as "wanting to spend more time with the family"

My best wishes to you and YOUR family....I've been there....hopefully, you'll be made whole when you and your lawyers take those ba$tard$ behind the woodshed...

that's funny cause the trannies make fun of us for including and using defensive costs to justify poor performance, now they are doing the same thing (although i guess there's are offensive costs).

have fun forklift as chairman. what is the sentiment regarding how this may change the contractual process? was JL actively involved in it and BF wasn't, or will it simply still be status quo?
...of all the posts on this thread...I looked at yours and said, "He only needs 2 grapes to cover the mini package...and I'll bet he's the one who left the diapers in the right seat of sim 3"...Joe kinda figured how to make money for this airline for a good long while...he made SW pay way more money for gates at MDW (kinda like The Gipper and Russia)...and you should be posting about your future, not what coulda been...yer diapers are in the sim tech's office, honest...and I drove forklifts in 77-79...if you're good you move toxic chemicals in a very proficient manner...or ya die at 38...citboy, ya gotta go to a higher level...and, just so there's no doubt, Best has been elected to support us know...so we are united...questions...it'll work out...and grape boy, give me yer resume...I do interviews...and I like your enthusiasm...just kidding...

Last edited:

I think it was announced in investor call down to 8 total aircraft which will equal approx. 10 pax growth...

Also a 10 mill. profit is not so good even if it is; typically a weak quarter....Bear in mind though Tranny have 28 737 and 9 717 on debt financing which is an increase from last time. Debt financing is better - albeit at a price ie. losing some profits.

...of all the posts on this thread...I looked at yours and said, "He only needs 2 grapes to cover the mini package...and I'll bet he's the one who left the diapers in the right seat of sim 3"...Joe kinda figured how to make money for this airline for a good long while...he made SW pay way more money for gates at MDW (kinda like The Gipper and Russia)...and you should be posting about your future, not what coulda been...yer diapers are in the sim tech's office, honest...and I drove forklifts in 77-79...if you're good you move toxic chemicals in a very proficient manner...or ya die at 38...citboy, ya gotta go to a higher level...and, just so there's no doubt, Best has been elected to support us know...so we are united...questions...it'll work out...and grape boy, give me yer resume...I do interviews...and I like your enthusiasm...just kidding...

You need to stop posting at 3 am after you've drunk a bottle of whiskey.

"Hey, you could be that because before I said they were."

Now I don't know what that means. It was actually spoken to us by a homeless guy in Chicago one day as he was pointing at the sears tower. It has always been a mystery to me and made no sense, but after reading your post and it seems to make about as much sense I figure you could take a crack at it.

Latest resources

Back