• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Cargo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I used to see stacks and stacks of mail cartons left unguarded and exposed on the ATL ramp. Then it started to rain. The ramp idiots let it get ruined. No supervision, no accountability. That was the end of the mail contract.

The following week I saw boxes and boxes of tropical fish left exposed to 95+ degree temperatures on the ramp for hours. They were all ruined. That was the end of the cargo contracts.

Total incompetence and lack of quality control.

Sounds like the Valuejet Critter operation.

It is ..... true that my attacks on my future coworkers stems from my fear of an integration that doesn't benefit me personally.

Willy,

I certainly appreciate your newly discovered integrity. :laugh:

Last edited:
dicko,
Talk about a lack of integrity. Who are you quoting above?

Had a SWA ramper mention this week we were sending a Cargo
Team to ATL...said Airtran doesn't carry Cargo but was about to bigtime. Can any Trannies confirm??

Bigtime? You guys buying some all cargo 747's or something? I mean seriously, how much cargo can you carry on a 717 or 737-700? Can anyone else hear UPS and FEDEX shaking in their boots?

Bigtime? You guys buying some all cargo 747's or something? I mean seriously, how much cargo can you carry on a 717 or 737-700? Can anyone else hear UPS and FEDEX shaking in their boots?

I have to agree. I don't think they are going after the big freight dawgs. Probably just trying to generate revenue.

I wouldn't exactly say it's confirmed. When you go to that page it says "AirTran Airways no longer provides freight transport services"

It'll be called Guadaloupe Cargo probably. The AirTran name is gone and the pilots will fly for Guadaloupe Air until they figure out the SLI or until some get preferential interviews.

It'll be called Guadaloupe Cargo probably. The AirTran name is gone and the pilots will fly for Guadaloupe Air until they figure out the SLI or until some get preferential interviews.

Bob, I don't want you to look ridiculous or uniformed, but it's Guadalupe Holdings. Now carry on with your rhetoric little one.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back