• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Can't Pay Correctly

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The company "accidentally" took the company contribution to retirement out of the paychecks instead of adding it in.

So they needed some extra cash to make a payment. You've gotta take one for the team now and again.

Yea, heaven forbid keeping a leery eye on Mgmt. and greedy Wall Street people. We should let them do anything they please that way we can get into the same mess we are in now! Fun times, Laissez Faire baby. Shareholders should have no rights it's all about the CEOs.....give me a break.

I mean having some concrete common sense laws to protect mortgage givers and takers. Making sure that risk is properly allocated to the makers of these mortgage securities. - We can't have that! Vote Mccain and that skank Palin. By the way she claims she had no clue in a town of 6 thousands that her chief of police charged women for their Rape kits after being raped. Charging women for their rape kits was against the law but they still did it. In case you don't know a "rape kit" is a physical examination performed by the ER and uses expensive DNA testing. Can you believe that.

You talking to me? Calm down, man, I'm on your side. Preaching to the choir. scarlet is the one worshiping at the feet of the geezer and the MILF.

Yea, heaven forbid keeping a leery eye on Mgmt. and greedy Wall Street people. We should let them do anything they please that way we can get into the same mess we are in now! Fun times, Laissez Faire baby. Shareholders should have no rights it's all about the CEOs.....give me a break.

I mean having some concrete common sense laws to protect mortgage givers and takers. Making sure that risk is properly allocated to the makers of these mortgage securities. - We can't have that! Vote Mccain and that skank Palin. By the way she claims she had no clue in a town of 6 thousands that her chief of police charged women for their Rape kits after being raped. Charging women for their rape kits was against the law but they still did it. In case you don't know a "rape kit" is a physical examination performed by the ER and uses expensive DNA testing. Can you believe that.

Whats even crazier is I'm a professional airline pilot and I have to pay for my own FAA medical!!! :)

Maybe Max should shut off the fax machine....

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner...ushes-false-rape-kit-charge-against-gov-palin

"At least since September 8 the extreme left has been pushing a lie that Governor, then Mayor, Sarah Palin "charged rape victims for rape kits" performed upon them in the Alaskan town of Wasilla. The charge stems from a May 22, 2000 article in the local Wasilla paper The Frontiersman and has been spun from a comment made by the Wasilla Police Chief. This comment was somehow made into a Sarah Palin policy. Evidence of the incident, though, shows no involvement by Palin at all. Still, many Old Media outlets continue to keep illegitimately linking this rape kit billing claim to Sarah Palin, even though the truth is easily discovered."

But hey, never let the facts interfere with a good argument, right?!
tember 24, 2008
Q:
Did Sarah Palin make rape victims pay for their own rape kits?
A:
Palin's police chief in Wasilla did that. Whether Palin supported this is not certain.
We've seen countless Internet and e-mail claims that Sarah Palin forced women to pay for their own forensic testing when reporting a rape. Unlike some claims about Palin, this one has some merit, though Palin's precise role is unclear. Here's the story:

In 2000, complaints about this practice in rural cities including Wasilla prompted the Alaska Legislature to pass a bill preventing alleged victims of sexual assault from being billed for forensic tests. It was signed into law by then-Gov. Tony Knowles. Palin had been the mayor of Wasilla for four years at the time, and a local paper reported that the Wasilla police chief, Charlie Fannon, defended the practice, saying he had billed women and their insurance companies for these tests rather than placing a "burden" on taxpayers:
Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman (May 23, 2000): "In the past we've charged the cost of exams to the victim's insurance company when possible. I just don't want to see any more burden put on the taxpayer," Fannon said.

According to Fannon, the new law will cost the Wasilla Police Department approximately $5,000 to $14,000 a year to collect evidence for sexual assault cases.
Palin wasn't quoted in any news coverage at the time. More recently, after she was picked to be Sen. John McCain's vice presidential running mate, her spokeswoman Maria Comella told USA Today that the governor "does not believe, nor has she ever believed, that rape victims should have to pay for an evidence-gathering test." Comella declined to answer questions about when Palin found out about the practice and what, if anything, she tried to do about it. Fannon, who is no longer the chief of police, has not spoken to the press either.

Eric Croft, a former Alaska state representative who sponsored the 2000 legislation, told CNN that "I find it hard to believe that for six months a small town, a police chief, would lead the fight against a statewide piece of legislation receiving unanimous support and the mayor not know about it." But Croft, says he does not recall discussing the issue with Palin at the time.

- Jess Henig
Sources
Dilanian, Ken and Matt Kelly. "Palin's town used to bill victims for rape kits." USA Today, 11 Sept. 2008.

Goode, Jo C. "Knowles signs sexual assault bill." Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman, 23 May 2000.

Yellin, Jessica. "Palin's town charged women for rape exams." CNN.com, 22 Sept. 2008.

Only the gullible repeat stupid crap like that, Max.:erm:

If that's the worst stuff they can find, after dispatching dozens of lawyers to her tiny town and rifling through it looking for ANYTHING they could possibly find, then I'd say she's pretty clean.

You, on the other hand, should probably have your head examined, for being such a weak-minded "useful idiot". :laugh:

The preponderance of the evidence suggests she is, at a minimum, guilty of keeping quiet about the practice. Which even by itself is an outrage!!!! She claims to be for women's rights when she keeps quiet or claims to have "never of heard of such a practice".....Give me a break go back to the Beauty pageant.

It is not only for what we do that we are held responsible, but also for what we do not do......

Henry Ford

Oh by the way TY I recommend checking sources before you spout off. Factcheck.org is a good one. Oh if you choose to rebut my comments please do so with some thought and use facts.

Last edited:
The preponderance of the evidence suggests she is, at a minimum, guilty of keeping quiet about the practice. Which even by itself is an outrage!!!! She claims to be for women's rights when she keeps quiet or claims to have "never of heard of such a practice".....Give me a break go back to the Beauty pageant.

It is not only for what we do that we are held responsible, but also for what we do not do......

Henry Ford

Oh by the way TY I recommend checking sources before you spout off. Factcheck.org is a good one. Oh if you choose to rebut my comments please do so with some thought and use facts.

And yet that's never stopped you from posting!

Maybe Max should shut off the fax machine....

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner...ushes-false-rape-kit-charge-against-gov-palin

"At least since September 8 the extreme left has been pushing a lie that Governor, then Mayor, Sarah Palin "charged rape victims for rape kits" performed upon them in the Alaskan town of Wasilla. The charge stems from a May 22, 2000 article in the local Wasilla paper The Frontiersman and has been spun from a comment made by the Wasilla Police Chief. This comment was somehow made into a Sarah Palin policy. Evidence of the incident, though, shows no involvement by Palin at all. Still, many Old Media outlets continue to keep illegitimately linking this rape kit billing claim to Sarah Palin, even though the truth is easily discovered."

But hey, never let the facts interfere with a good argument, right?!

First off that is a NEO conservative blog somehow I doubt they have an impartial bias.

What is really funny is the quote "she had no involvement"!!!!!! THATS THE WHOLE POINT YOU FRACKING TOOL. She is the Mayor and oversees the law. Alaska Law is that all municipalities pay for the Rape Kit. What is the one city that refused to do this?? Wasilla. So true she had no involvement BUT SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN INVOLVED UP TO HER NECK.

First off that is a NEO conservative blog somehow I doubt they have an impartial bias.

What is really funny is the quote "she had no involvement"!!!!!! THATS THE WHOLE POINT YOU FRACKING TOOL. She is the Mayor and oversees the law. Alaska Law is that all municipalities pay for the Rape Kit. What is the one city that refused to do this?? Wasilla. So true she had no involvement BUT SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN INVOLVED UP TO HER NECK.

I guess someone's off their prozac.

And yet that's never stopped you from posting!

Yes more insults.....this is how the tools rebutt. Perhaps you can make some joke about "hussein" Obama or how his wife is too mean and not pretty and rich like Mccains wife who also happens to be a prescription drug addict. Yes Mrs. Mccain goes down to indonesia once every five years to ease her conscious about inheriting so much money, she even sometimes brings back a baby to adopt just like maddona.

How many times did John cheat on his wives? Yes great family values.

Hey Socpe out........isn't scoping out RJ against the capitalistic spirit and free enterprise? Are you a commie or a liberal or something? Hypocritical?

Obama is so going to win; even with the big bubba vote out there because when you look at the issues and john mccain's record it's a no-brainer of a decision.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back