Airtran Can't Pay Correctly

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

scarlet

Airtran takes out hundreds of dollars out of employees check for a day or so,,,then says SORRY for mistake....???

Can't do anything right by employees now days....Maybe when AT starts the ASA way of things about a year ago, mgt would stop this BS...

I think Congress should look at the Airlines CEO, and magt. teams for taking millions and not producing !!!

I think Congress should look at the Airlines CEO, and magt. teams for taking millions and not producing !!!

If that's what you want, then you're supporting the wrong party.

They were going to give 10 billion as a bail out to the airlines after 911 to support security costs and loses incurred, but McCain and the commerce committee voted against it.

Guess once they reopenned KDCA the politicians didn't give a ******************** anymore.

The airlines only got 1.6 billion.

Does anyone understand any of the bilge on this thread?

-Translation please....

If that's what you want, then you're supporting the wrong party.

Yea, heaven forbid keeping a leery eye on Mgmt. and greedy Wall Street people. We should let them do anything they please that way we can get into the same mess we are in now! Fun times, Laissez Faire baby. Shareholders should have no rights it's all about the CEOs.....give me a break.

I mean having some concrete common sense laws to protect mortgage givers and takers. Making sure that risk is properly allocated to the makers of these mortgage securities. - We can't have that! Vote Mccain and that skank Palin. By the way she claims she had no clue in a town of 6 thousands that her chief of police charged women for their Rape kits after being raped. Charging women for their rape kits was against the law but they still did it. In case you don't know a "rape kit" is a physical examination performed by the ER and uses expensive DNA testing. Can you believe that.

Max Powers- Useful Idiot

Only the gullible repeat stupid crap like that, Max.:erm:

If that's the worst stuff they can find, after dispatching dozens of lawyers to her tiny town and rifling through it looking for ANYTHING they could possibly find, then I'd say she's pretty clean.

You, on the other hand, should probably have your head examined, for being such a weak-minded "useful idiot". :laugh:

Maybe Max should shut off the fax machine....

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner...ushes-false-rape-kit-charge-against-gov-palin

"At least since September 8 the extreme left has been pushing a lie that Governor, then Mayor, Sarah Palin "charged rape victims for rape kits" performed upon them in the Alaskan town of Wasilla. The charge stems from a May 22, 2000 article in the local Wasilla paper The Frontiersman and has been spun from a comment made by the Wasilla Police Chief. This comment was somehow made into a Sarah Palin policy. Evidence of the incident, though, shows no involvement by Palin at all. Still, many Old Media outlets continue to keep illegitimately linking this rape kit billing claim to Sarah Palin, even though the truth is easily discovered."

But hey, never let the facts interfere with a good argument, right?!

Still $65 short. It's pretty hard to screw up the half-guarantee check. It's just that much less out of my strike fund.

Latest resources

Back