• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Airways Races Into Newest Destination - Indianapolis

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FL717 if you cut me off on a taxiway again..Im gonn kick your a--!!! Good to see you the other day...even if you did have your nose up in the air! I guess your the BIG KING 737 driver now HUH? Im off high mins now...so here comes the CAT III Autolands!! I did notice we started the flights to INDY just in time for the INDY 500. Lem Motlow..Jack Daniels Distillerly

75M said:
Ok, I can't help it, Im psyched. I live in Indy and as great as the Delta, ATA, Southwest and Chicago Express guys have been, nothing beats commuting on your own airline. Heck, I might even get a layover at home once in a while.

I'm happy for you and your commute...I hope this helps you get some extra time at home.

For the record, I think Brees earned the franchise tag this year..

btw...Go Steelers!!
icon10.gif

Last edited:
75M said:
The road to the Super Bowl goes through Teresa Heinz Kerry Field!!!

Yikes I thought there was no profanity allowed here...OK, I guess it's a technicality--her name isn't profanity, she just USES profanity alot.

I like to think the road to the Super Bowl goes through Heinz (as in Hinz Ward) Field!

Must be something about those 737s that makes them got faster on the ground. Another day we were taxing out in BWI to runway 28. As we all know taxiways Bravo, Charlie and that other "SWA expressway" (can't remember the name of it) come together at rwy 28 and you never get sequence from nether ground or tower. As we approach 28 on Bravo looks like we're the only ones for takeoff. Now, to please K.G., I'm doing just over 20 knots, and with just a couple of hundred feet left to the merger point and with every intention to takeoff, I get passed by a 737 on Charlie. And to my surprise --- IN AIRTRAN COLORS! I had to look twice to make sure it wasn't SWA. I actually had to get on the brakes before the intersection, 'cause the guy wasn't slowing as he overtook me. And at the same time he calls ready to go, takes the runway, and I'm stuck with in-trail behind him to Florida. WTF.

Now, I know that wasn't Ty. May be there is something about flying 737 that makes one wanna cut your own company off.

I looked up the guys name later...very senior.

atafan said:
The only crappy things said about AirTran pointed at the fact that you, TY, felt absolutely no connection to others losing their jobs, not even one thought of maybe we should give these guys preferrential interviews. The mayor at least sounded like he cared more than you. Your true colors really shined.!

Actually, if you re-read my posts on the subject, you'd see that I expressed sympathy for the ATA pilots many,many times throughout the whole soap opera. You have just conveniently forgotten or ignored that fact.

Your true phobia and hatreds really are a bore.

Really . . . . very funny, considering the fact that I grew up only a few hundred miles from Indy down I-74 . . . . . seems to me that it is your "phobias and hatreds" that will no doubt drive you to blathering on Dr. Phil sometime soon, while your buddies are out spouse-tipping . . . . err, cow tipping.

Mooooooo! Thud. Welcome to Indy

Last edited:
Fly-By-Cable said:
I looked up the guys name later...very senior.

Was it a 3 digit number, or a 4 . . . . It could've been me, getting IOE and moving just fast enough to keep "Herb's Turds" out da way. :cool:

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Ty Webb
I'll give you about 30 minutes to delete this crap, or I will ask Mark (Webmaster) to ban your IP address from the site.

If you can't make your point with words, maybe you should stay off of the message boards.

What are you, about 20? Still living with your parents?

My twelve year old would probably be amused by your sense of humor, but I think it's pretty pathetic.

If you want to be banned from here for life, you've pretty much found the way to do it . . . . 20 minutes and counting.

Over and out.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back