• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran - a warm welcome my friends

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The reason that the ATs are constantly broken and not written up on the -300s and -500s is that they are permanently deactivated. You don't write something up if it has been deactivated. On the -700s we can use the ATs from takeoff until 50' AGL before landing.

Do you drink through a straw so you won't drool out the edge's of your mouth?

The reason that the ATs are constantly broken and not written up on the -300s and -500s is that they are permanently deactivated. You don't write something up if it has been deactivated. On the -700s we can use the ATs from takeoff until 50' AGL before landing.

OK , please tell me your joking the jokester. If not , you my brother are tighter than an 8 day clock. :)

How quickly are you replacing the -300's? Being the lazy bastich that I am, I can no longer fly without a magenta line.

There's about a 0% chance that any current SWA pilot will fly the 717. Those guys will be fenced until the leases run out. Then they'll transition to the 737. Just imagine all the qual training that would have to be done if they had an equipment rebid after the SLI? Doesn't makes $en$e.

Some of us already have 73 types.

Seriously, besides a few Tranny CAs, who among the combined group wouldn't be happy with a staple? Sheesh, talk about hitting the jackpot!

Put it to a vote. Staple or no deal, and I bet it would pass easily.

Good luck all!
Man, the broken record returns... and returns... and returns...

With the same message that will never fly... never fly... never fly...

;)

Thanks for those sending the well wishes. Look forward to joining you on the line, no matter how the SLI goes. :beer:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back