• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran 737 Captains voting "NO"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Agreed. What guy would choose a screen name like vixin?

Are you kidding? He's the poster boy for SWA "culture."

Hey! There's another of those "blanket statements" you swore you hated. Surely, it must have been a minor oversight on your part. I'm almost certain that what you meant was, "that guy is a single, abberant example of the SWA cullture, which doesn't reflect on the SWA pilot group as a whole."

That's what you meant, right? By the way, no need to thank me; just looking out for you. That'sthe kinda' guy I am.

Bubba

Cool, Bubba. However, considering the trash most of your Canyon blue buddies spewed here, Sacka is an extreme example, but an example nonetheless.

You should have taken the first offer, with a smile .....but noooooo ALPA says we can screw the SWAPA guys more
Yet another blatently false statement from the master Hater on this board.

Just like in one of your earlier posts where you stated that most AAI guys had apps on file at SWA, you are full of crap. A handful did...mostly junior F/O's with little seniority. Some had put in apps many years ago back when they were at some Regional, but never updated or removed the app once they made it to a Major (AAI). So I'm sure you are using that skewed data as well to bolster your arrogant posture.

As for ALPA, they never said anything about "screw the SWAPA guys more". But you made that defamatory statement, so prove it. Go ahead, prove to all of us that ALPA said that. That is just more of your factless incendiary babbling that you use to stir the pot. ALPA wants fair and equitable. SWAPA wants to steal seniority and CA seats.

Yet another blatently false statement from the master Hater on this board.

Just like in one of your earlier posts where you stated that most AAI guys had apps on file at SWA, you are full of crap. A handful did...mostly junior F/O's with little seniority. Some had put in apps many years ago back when they were at some Regional, but never updated or removed the app once they made it to a Major (AAI). So I'm sure you are using that skewed data as well to bolster your arrogant posture.

As for ALPA, they never said anything about "screw the SWAPA guys more". But you made that defamatory statement, so prove it. Go ahead, prove to all of us that ALPA said that. That is just more of your factless incendiary babbling that you use to stir the pot. ALPA wants fair and equitable. SWAPA wants to steal seniority and CA seats.

So how did you vote Don?

Is this going to pass on the AT side ?

So how did you vote Don?

Is this going to pass on the AT side ?
Voted NO.

But it will pass...because for many people, having a gun put to their head in the form of a threat (real or implied), is not a risk they are willing to take. The moment that happened, "negotiation" turned into "extortion".

But it will pass...because for many people, having a gun put to their head in the form of a threat (real or implied), is not a risk they are willing to take. The moment that happened, "negotiation" turned into "extortion".

There you have it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back