• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran & 121 PIC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Had my stuff in there for three+ years, ever since I had the 500 121 PIC. I have met them at AirInc and been told repeatedly they were going to get me in for an interview. I also have two captain walk-ins. No call. Frustrating.

inthewind, how's the Lears treating ya? I heard there have been some changes around your company recently...

Had my stuff in there for three+ years, ever since I had the 500 121 PIC. I have met them at AirInc and been told repeatedly they were going to get me in for an interview. I also have two captain walk-ins. No call. Frustrating.

Hey I'm not saying for sure, but, if you had your "stuff" in for over 3 years plus two "captain walk ins" without being called.

A. You must have really pi$$ed off SG at some point in the process

B. Someone torpedoed you

C. You have the worst luck of anyone who sent in an application.

D. You included a picture of that dog with your resume. GOD that thing is ugly

I'm guessing you have the SWA pic turbine mins by now. Any luck with them?

Last edited:
Hey I'm not saying for sure, but, if you had your "stuff" in for over 3 years plus two "captain walk ins" without being called.

A. You must have really pi$$ed off SG at some point in the process

B. Someone torpedoed you

C. You have the worst luck of anyone who sent in an application.

D. You included a picture of that dog with your resume. GOD that thing is ugly

I'm guessing you have the SWA pic turbine mins by now. Any luck with them?

A. The one time I met her she was very nice and we had a nice little chat. The other times I have been at an AirInc conference I spoke with the pilots who were there. One of them actually put me in touch with one of my walk-ins when he found out I knew this guy. I can't imagine I pissed any of them off, but you never know.

B. Again hard to know, but other than the two captains I know there, the only others I know have been there less than two years (shorter than I have had my stuff in) and I was on good terms with them (at least I think).

C. Given my history of sending in resumes/applications and not getting calls this seems the most likely. And yes I have had my resume professionally reviewed and told it looks good.

D. Poor Sam, even in death he can't get any respect. He was a threepeat champion though, won the worlds ugliest dog contest three straight years before he died. But no, I dont send his picture in. If he was mine maybe I would. www.samugliestdog.com

SWA is the one place that did call me, but got the big DENIED. We'll see what happens when my year is up.

"D. Poor Sam, even in death he can't get any respect. He was a threepeat champion though, won the worlds ugliest dog contest three straight years before he died. But no, I dont send his picture in. If he was mine maybe I would. www.samugliestdog.com"

You sure he wasn't dead when that picture was taken?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back