• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airspeeds and Limitations for ERJ145

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
is that really the most difficult? the flows?

I would think the knowledge of the systems and trying to pass the test would be more difficult.

It seems the new guys know the flows, but the pace of them is another matter. The more familiar you can become with them, the less you'll have to think about it when you get on the line and are worrying about 8 million other things.

They have to be second nature, IMO.

my sim partner failed out cause he didn't know flows and callouts, i almost ended up doing everything single pilot

flyguy81 said:
my sim partner failed out cause he didn't know flows and callouts, i almost ended up doing everything single pilot

Same here. They pulled my sim partner (would call him more of an anchor), jsut before the checkride. It was wierd having a captain sitting in the seat, that made some decisions(as much as they let them on a FO checkride), instead of the passenger that was next to me during training.

they won't fault you cause of a moron, unless you're a moron too. do what they ask and you'll be fine. i studied every day but that's me, i'm an overachiever and was NOT going to fail

kailuaboy said:
so you wont fail out cause of a bad partner then? how much do you recommend on studying every night?

Study as much as YOU need. It is really dependant on how you learn and what your company wants you to know.

As for the sim partner question. I have been told it is apparent when one person just isn't getting it and dragging down the other persons performance. If you have an issue with your partner, you should bring it to your instructors attention immediately.

Latest resources

Back