• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airshow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That might have sounded really dumb (the IMC part). I guess i meant to say: once you flew through your trail, were you IMC when you were in your trail.

Falcon Capt said:
Our G-V has the external camera's... I spent most of my first trip watching our contrail swirl into the sunset on my FMS screen...

I've always wanted to see that.. You guys have all the fun. :)

We continue to have problems with the AS4000 uplink via Iridium. The unit does not like to load the "high data" sites like Intellicast and Sports Ticker. The Aircell people keep saying it's not their box and Airshow say's its not their box. It appears as though the Iridium is timing out before the load is completed for those sites. We also are having occasional problems with Aircell calls not going through. When this stuff works it's great. As usual the vendor items (non OEM) seem to creat the biggest headaches.

the Iridium connection can have a lot of echo / reverb, this will effect the downloads. when you make calls on the phone does it sound like your in the cone of silence (obscure get smart reference)?

If so thats where I would focus the troubleshooting.

We had lots of problems with our airshow, with downloads through the sat phone and the air cell. years of troubleshooting with Cessna and even having the airshow rep at our hangar. Eventually we gave up and quit paying for the parts that didn't work. Like the other guy said customer service sux.

Airshow 400 ?

We have ordered the straight Airshow 400, not the Airshow Network 400. Any problems with just showing the ETA, Speed, route map...etc?

I think I will skip the Logo crap from what I am reading from you guy's.

Thanks in advance for the info!

I know it's a lot of gee whiz stuff, but the boss likes it. It just seems like a waste of $1200.00 for a CD with a logo. I figured that as resourceful as most pilots are there was someone out there that has figured out a "work around."

we use the Sirrus brad for our cabin airshow. When we went to change the company logo and get the newest updates, they did it for free. We had to remove it from the plane and send it to them and they got it back to us in a week. We did it during a phase inspection.

Latest resources

Back