• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airport restrooms

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is actually something I was going to start.

Most of them suck simply because you cant fit your bags in with you.
The doors need to open out and not in!
Simple fix is to reverse the door stop. Two screws. Then door opens out like the handicapped. I rarely see one that does not have space for this and people to get by. It is a feking airport and people have bags. Most of the feking idiots have not accounted for it. I got a mind to start carrying a screw driver till word gets out.

EWR Concourse C is my least fav. I drink my World Bean Cibo coffee, then need a safe haven for relief. No luck, only 3 crappers per "wing". Always a line, frustrating as hell.

MSP has the same issues, not enough stalls for the morning push.

Best: ORD or DTW.

Least Known: LGA Delta C gates, under the main level near the 2 RJ gates. Tons of stalls and hardly any patrons.

Back at AirTran in ATL concourse C there was group of us who would advertise on CL looking for a quick b/@# and go after finishing a trip. Clean bathrooms and little security. There is an awesome wall that almost seperates the sink area from the stalls - the stalls are all the way in the back - out of the way for the person who is just there to :)

Last edited:
Back at AirTran in ATL concourse C there was group of us who would advertise on CL looking for a quick b/@# and go after finishing a trip. Clean bathrooms and little security. There is an awesome wall that almost seperates the sink area from the stalls - the stalls are all the way in the back - out of the way for the person who is just there to :)

You make me laugh, Crusty. Everyone knows you only interviewed at AirTran. :crying:

You've been stalking us ever since. . . . Pretty clear that they made the right call.

:laugh:

Airport Restrooms? Who gives a S*** ? Manage your bowels, piss on the airport restroom floor, and save the deuce for the motel.

Latest resources

Back