• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airport body scanners violate Islamic law, Muslims say

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The key word in the fourth ammendment is "unreasonable". What is the definition of "unreasonable"? What standard do you use?

Ultimately that will lie at the hands of the supreme court when (and it will be when - not if) someone sues to block the scanners from being used.

The key word in the fourth ammendment is "unreasonable". What is the definition of "unreasonable"? What standard do you use?

Ultimately that will lie at the hands of the supreme court when (and it will be when - not if) someone sues to block the scanners from being used.

I don't think this will be an issue as the Patriot Act pretty much guarantees that the Constitution will take a back seat. And since Obama voted for its renewal, I don't see the administration having an issue with it.

And tweaker, I read the first few sentences of your post and got a headache. I can't deal with psychopaths. Furthermore, I don't really understand what it is about my post you were disagreeing with. You may have completely missed the point of my post because when you remove the psycho-talk from your post and get to the heart of it, I don't know what we really are disagreeing on, except the part about murder violating Islamic law. Murder violates all 3 of the Abrahamic religions' laws.

American liberals DO care very much about Islamic law - they intend to prostrate themselves in front of every muslim leader around until they finally decide to love us back.

American liberals seem only too happy to dance to any tune the islamists want to play.

Last edited:
Good dodge! Extra points for dismissive name call, but points down for claiming ignorance of the main thrust of our disagreement whilst stating same.

Ignorance is a very easy choice, but actually very expensive in the long run.

You chose to forego your 4th amendment protection to get on an airplane the same way you forego your 2nd amendment right to carry a tactical nuclear missile onto the plane. Don't want to be searched, don't fly.

Latest resources

Back