• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airport body scanners violate Islamic law, Muslims say

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds like we've solved the problem.....Body Scanners at all airports and the extreemists won't fly. Perfect!!

Baja.

Actually...I think the body scanner is BS. Everything we do in this country with regards to airport security is always reactionary. We don't seem to be on the offensive.

Guys with liquiud explosives in England? We can't bring liquids through security..and for a time, couldn't even buy drinks inside the secure area. Then, we have Richard Reid, the "shoe bomber". then all pax have to remove thier shoes when going through security.

Now, since the underwear bomber, our illustrious TSA now says they are gonna have undercover folks in the secure areas looking for "suspicious" looking passengers. What the hell is that? How much you wanna bet that a hajib-wearing muslim won't be considered "suspicious" looking enough?

And, what is really important, what are the security folks in Yemen doing to comply with what the US wants ? Or in Amsterdam ? How many countries are going along with what the tSA wants in terms of security?

Sadly, in this country, we have what can best be described as, "security theater" ...I know it...you know it...and...they know it.

I ain't even gonna read that article, 'cause I am sure I could write it already freestyle.

Check out the investigation of CAIR by congress as a result of the PRIVATE CITIZEN's undercover investigation, which was the source of the book, "Muslim Mafia."

Nothing to see mhea. It is chock full of "isolated incidents" and is merely the work of racists for racists. Ya that's the ticket. Go back to your "reality" TV.

I ain't even gonna read that article, 'cause I am sure I could write it already freestyle.

Check out the investigation of CAIR by congress as a result of the PRIVATE CITIZEN's undercover investigation, which was the source of the book, "Muslim Mafia."

Nothing to see mhea. It is chock full of "isolated incidents" and is merely the work of racists for racists. Ya that's the ticket. Go back to your "reality" TV.

So...they are right? or wrong? I'm confused...what are you saying?

And what islamic law is being violated??

The one where you can smuggle bombs and/or sharp objects onboard with the intent of mass-killing innocents without threat of being detained by law enforcement?

(Lord I apologize, and be with the pygmies in New Guinea)

I'm pretty sure the 4th amendment was written to protect ourselves from this stuff.
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Latest resources

Back