• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Airplane options

jumppilot03

Total Time
I have been asked to find airplane options for a new company. Any and all info is appreciated. The mission is as follows:

Pax load 2-5 max
All weather capable
Know Ice
Ability to be based at a 3200 ft strip 1000msl
Twin engine
Furthest normal destination is 255nm

This company is new to ownership, so price is a factor.

Budget is set at about 600K but they would be glad to do it for half the price.

Thanks for the help.

Canucit

Total Time
King Air with turbine reliability
but I don"t what it will cost

ePilot22

BuyTheTicket~TakeTheRide
Total Time
nfinit
I have been asked to find airplane options for a new company. Any and all info is appreciated. The mission is as follows:

Pax load 2-5 max
All weather capable
Know Ice
Twin engine

Thanks for the help.

You might want to contact the mods and see if they'll move this to a better forum for you. This is the General Interview Info Only forum. You aren't going to get may people to help you here.

I fly for an airline, so take it for what it's worth, but 600K for 255nm seems a bit extreme. 2-5 people less than 300nm. Maybe look into a Cessna 421 or Piper Navajo?

eP.

ATR-DRIVR

Used Register
Total Time
18k+

Pax load 2-5 max
All weather capable
Know Ice
Twin engine

Thanks for the help.

I would look at a 414A. Flew one of several on a charter cert and most were like the above scenario. Good all-weather, ice, comfortable for the pax and good perf. 421 is also a choice but being the geared engines we elected not to due to some additional maint issues.....JMO Good luck!