Airnet's Letter of Intent to Sell

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"You just need someone running it other than that dumbass Biggerstaff."

That quote is exactly why Airnet is in this position to begin with! If we had someone who really cared about the company, and not his wallet, we would be doing much better right now.

darnit, they BETTER not close!! i need them in like 2 years b/c they're going to be my starting point in this industry :(

whoa putting the carriage way before the horse there big guy, first you have to get the hours (which is presumably 2 yrs away), then you have to get the interview, then the offer to attend training, then pass training to get the job, most likely get your instrument, commercial, and multiengine ratings. I would slow down a lot, you have no idea how much things can change in two years, including where you want to work.

Hey idratherfly4283,

cforst413 will do fine. He's that head action going 4 him!!

heck yes i do!!!

i shoulda said that airnet is one place that i would LOVE to be employed when the time comes.

cforst513 said:
heck yes i do!!!

i shoulda said that airnet is one place that i would LOVE to be employed when the time comes.
Cforst513,

I will sell you 1000 hours or so on the cheap. Turbine PIC time does cost a little extra. Maybe you could have an Airnet Interview in a few weeks or so.

good man! i'll take it!! (if by cheap you mean free, then count me in)

my favorite is pepperoni and bacon. need LOTS of bacon. man, i love donatos, and MAN i love the buckeyes!!!!!

BUCKEYES???!!!! Bwahaaahaaahaaahaaaahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great game, but still...those horns whopped your butts!!:laugh:

HOOK EM' :D

Latest resources

Back