Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Princedietrich

Retired Starchecker
Hey, how are things going at Rickenbacker these days? Reason I ask is that the stock price seems to have shot up about 60 cents a share this week, which is nothing short of a lunar launch for that particular stock. If one of you Starcheckers could PM me with some intel I'd appreciate it.

Nevermind about the stock price, I heard they make you fly thru thunderstorms. Is that true?? :beer:

Nevermind about the stock price, I heard they make you fly thru thunderstorms. Is that true?? :beer:

Thunderstorms and ice and rain...OH MY!!!! Thunderstorms and ice and rain....OH MY!!!!

BTW prince....I thought you were always around Cbus???

Investor's heard that I'm longer getting paid to do nothing and getting free housing at the amerihost for two months while waiting on caravan training.

YUP!!

But what most don't know is that Airnet has painted a special coating on it's airplanes that makes them immune to all adverse effects of thunderstorms.

IT WORKS!!

They haven't lost an airplane do to bad weather, EVER!!!

YUP!!

But what most don't know is that Airnet has painted a special coating on it's airplanes that makes them immune to all adverse effects of thunderstorms.

IT WORKS!!

They haven't lost an airplane do to bad weather, EVER!!!

T-Storms maybe not. But the last line, that could be debated.

if i can't avoid thunderstorms by at least 20 miles, i turn around. if it is calling for ice, i call in sick. nobody should fly in that weather.

on a serious note, it may have something to do with all the jetride talk.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back