Airnet Jumpseat agreements

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G007,

If you didn't get fired that one night in the C310, then I don't know what it would take to fire you!! Oh, by the way. I cut off the C310 pulling out of "THE NET" that night on his way up there. Come to find out later that it was Schaner. WHOOPS!!

USC328

What did you do THIS time???

Back to the original topic of the thread, just about any one of the regional carriers (Mesaba, Chautauqua, Skywest, Comair,Co EX, and so on) has a reciprocal agreement with us. For mainliners, we have Southwest and Northwest that I can think of. We've also got agreements with some cargo and 121 charter outfits like USA3000.

Yes, SkyWest is now has a full recipricol with AirNet. Prior to me leaving AirNet for SkyWest, AirNet could ride on SkyWest, but not vice versa. Apparently Keith had the appropriate documentation from SkyWest's Jumpseat coordinator, but misplaced it all in the move to LCK. I can understand, I saw the little tubs they have avail for the move. Therefore, AirNet dispatch was unable to verify SkyWest employment to meet TSA requirements. But since I left, I wasn't about to lose those free riding privs on those Lears. Let's just say that's the first thing I took care of while in SLC. Enjoy the free rides fellow SkyWesters. AirNet is a blast to ride on, not to mention have worked for. It's a great late night alternative to getting home too.

Fly Safe

USC328

Latest resources

Back