Airnet Jumpseat agreements

updraft

Total Time
Which Airlines have jumpseat agreements with Airnet?

Onlyflyfreight

Total Time
SWA (belive it or not, but those guys fly with us a lot!)

Most of the comuters

Those are the ones I remember, however if I need to jumpseat I try my best to make it work on our own system. Sooooooooooo much easier!

FastestPA31Ever

Meat Jerkin' Beef Boys
Total Time
Southwest, Northwest, Frontier, Airtran, JetBlue, most of the regionals that I can think of (except Expressjet?) as well as a bunch of randoms - i.e. Champion Air - I still haven't gotten to ride anywhere with the Pacers yet!

Southwest is definitely the nicest and easiest!

Jeff Helgeson

Total Time
Allegiant Air

We signed an agreement with them last spring.

idratherfly4283

Total Time
risin
there is a list of 27 i believe, basically if you want to get somewhere it isn't a problem, unless it is delta or delta connection they treat you like a homeless guy begging for food.

Guillotine007

Total Time
< you
which ironically is what many of them will be in 6 months. lol amirite?!

starcheckdriver

Total Time
Enough
Don't laugh too hard....Airnet pilots may be the homeless guys begging and starving in 6 months!

USC328

Total Time
6K+
G007,

If you didn't get fired that one night in the C310, then I don't know what it would take to fire you!! Oh, by the way. I cut off the C310 pulling out of "THE NET" that night on his way up there. Come to find out later that it was Schaner. WHOOPS!!

USC328

Princedietrich

Retired Starchecker
Total Time
Enough
What did you do THIS time???

Back to the original topic of the thread, just about any one of the regional carriers (Mesaba, Chautauqua, Skywest, Comair,Co EX, and so on) has a reciprocal agreement with us. For mainliners, we have Southwest and Northwest that I can think of. We've also got agreements with some cargo and 121 charter outfits like USA3000.

USC328

Total Time
6K+
Yes, SkyWest is now has a full recipricol with AirNet. Prior to me leaving AirNet for SkyWest, AirNet could ride on SkyWest, but not vice versa. Apparently Keith had the appropriate documentation from SkyWest's Jumpseat coordinator, but misplaced it all in the move to LCK. I can understand, I saw the little tubs they have avail for the move. Therefore, AirNet dispatch was unable to verify SkyWest employment to meet TSA requirements. But since I left, I wasn't about to lose those free riding privs on those Lears. Let's just say that's the first thing I took care of while in SLC. Enjoy the free rides fellow SkyWesters. AirNet is a blast to ride on, not to mention have worked for. It's a great late night alternative to getting home too.

Fly Safe

USC328