• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airnet Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another stupid question, but what the hell....

I was told that Airnet will be gradually going to an all Caravan fleet for props. Any idea how long that will take?

If and when they switch over to all caravan, they better put a base in Key West. So then i can live on a boat, yea boats are nice, yeaaa... i'm a really good driver.

HAZ-MAT - I liked the old avatar better.

If they put a caravan in the Keys, they ought to put it on floats! That'd be sweeeeet!

Rhoid said:
Does Airnet do interviews at night?
Would not think so as the company does all their flying at night. Matt, the asst pilot recruiter, flies some of the routes occasionally. So I wouldn't think they'd go much later than about 6pm-ish.

aviatornick said:
there was a thread started on here about pilots that want to live on house boats.
:confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

Airnet Interviewing

Airnet does most if not all of the interviews during the daylight hours.

8 - 5, or 9 to 5. If you get an interview they'll let you know the exact time to show up

(stating the obvious).

Good luck.

Shawn

Supposedly the 2005 forecast for pilot hiring is only 100 pilots for the year. That's not much! They are being more selective it seems.

Interviews are scheduled to start at 930...and you're done at 5, depending on how many people are interviewing that day. Has anyone interviewed there recently?

Latest resources

Back