Airnet has GIV's?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rick James said:
I'm working on it and I'll shoot you a PM as soon as I can find out a name. Thanks.........

Thanks.
Just send the info to me or Rubicon when ever.

what was the reason behind the move? CMH isn't all that busy of a place, was it just a big cost difference?

Does Airnet still own Jetrides? Been hearing they were sold. Heard to Pinnacle Aviation? Not the NWA Pinnacle.

Airnet moved because it wanted to expand the facilities and the Port authority at CMH would not allow it to. They are eventually turning that area into a parking lot. Thats what they needed the space for. LCK has a nice new AIrnet facility with the room Airnet needed to operate properly includeing a sort area that dosen't double as hanger space.

As of July of 2006 Jetride is still part of Airnet. In order for Jetride to be sold off the company would first have to be taken private again. That has not happened as of yet although it is a possibility in the future. What the new owner would do once taking it private again is anyones guess. Quicker expansion of Jetride or Airnet are two possibilities. Splitting up the company would be another.

The rumor mill is Jetride is getting a GIV on the cirtificate soon. The rumor stated because they started ads looking for pilots off the street the crew it. We already have a G3 on the cirtificate. Nobody as far as I know has been hired yet because the aircraft is not officially on the ramp yet. They won't hire/train pilots until it is a done deal.

This guy was not with us and if he was he still needs a talking to. Hope you all can figure out who it was. Hope that answers all the other questiosn too.

Latest resources

Back