• Start date
  • Watchers 11

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
353 is now mostly all the time in a navajo. the next few 8/6 spots will be fairly senior / laterals.

Don't mean to hijack the thread from the Lear SIC question, but since it has the attention of you Airnet guys, how frequently does BUF show up on the bid sheet? Any guess on how long it would take to get there?

I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio. That's why I was curious if I could do the SIC program from the KLUK hub which flies Navajos.

353 is baron/navajo im pretty sure.

magic1872, they will only let you SIC on a baron only run. They give you a little bit of flexibility, IE they asked me where I had family and I ended up doing my SIC very close to home. Where are you from?

As stated before no dice on the SICing on a Navajo run. If its too hard to commute or live in a crash pad just wait for your time to come in.
BUF hasn't shown up in awhile but there are a bunch of guys up there with close senority numbers so when they go to the jet there will be alot of slots up there.
Looks like its bout 13-14 months for the jet from what I can tell maybe a little longer.
As far as getting bases. Its all luck of the draw. Most likely you will get something you initially weren't looking for.
-Mike USC244

Is Teb the most junior base on the jet? There always seems to be openings. Also what kind of time do you need to bid the jet?

2000 TT, and either 500 multi, 500 turbine, or 500 combo multi/turbine.... and i dont think TEB is the most junior jet base....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back