• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airliners crash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It sure sounds suspicious now. I didn't know both crashes occured simultaneously. Both planes took off from Domodedovo at about the same time, too. Doesn't look good.

At least the Russians are being open to the possibility, unlike authorities in other countries in the past.

The TU-154 is a piece of sh!t but even with its track record that seems highly unlikely that 2 would both decide to crash within that short timeframe and from the same airport.

deez_nutz2000 said:
You've never heard of the conflicts between Russia and Chechnya?
Chechen rebels are dirty, muslim extremists...no better than their Arab counterparts. Didn't you ever hear about the theater that was taken hostage 2 years ago in Moscow?
http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/10/25/moscow.siege/

Wouldn't put it past these dirtbags..
Sure.. and the Russians that killed thousands for oil are not? I am not approving of terrorism whatsoever, but I have a problem with your (Muslim = Terrorist) mentality.

but I have a problem with your (Muslim = Terrorist) mentality.

I read nothing of a (Muslim = Terrorist) mentality. I did, however, read of a (Muslim Extremist = Terrorist) mentality. HUGE difference there...

apdsm said:
I read nothing of a (Muslim = Terrorist) mentality. I did, however, read of a (Muslim Extremist = Terrorist) mentality. HUGE difference there...
In that case, my apologies for misunderstanding..

Time for a good old Putin a$$-kicking to occur.

I doubt the Russkies with waste any time beginning sever profiling on future flights. Nor will they likely bother themselves with any quaint notions of 'discrimination'.

Campaign slogan for the new millenium:

"It's the Muslims, stupid".

Yes, 'extremists'! **Petulant sigh**

PC could kill us yet.

Latest resources

Back