• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airline Pilots - Have a Bud Light!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh for pete's sake, this has to be at least the tenth time this has been posted in the last 3 days. Yeah, it's super-funny, but couldn't you guys at least look to see if it's been posted already?

CA1900 said:
Oh for pete's sake, this has to be at least the tenth time this has been posted in the last 3 days. Yeah, it's super-funny, but couldn't you guys at least look to see if it's been posted already?

Why not just ignore it, douchebagus?

CA1900 said:

Sorry big fella-
Being I look at this board maybe once every 3-4 months, I guess I didn't check. Enjoy your day as well.

CA1900 said:

Sombody needs a nap......This is supposed to be a fun website yet there are a few anal-retentive douches that treat this website like its a freakin Fortune 500 company. Relax.

Latest resources

Back