Airline Pilot Sues NTSB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CesnaCaptn said:
Pardon my ignorance, but why the cover-up? Who supposedly shot down TWA800, American's or terrorists?

Everybody knows it was a rogue CIA agent who was blackmailing the government for $500,000,000. The FBI didn't take him seriously and called his bluff. Oops.

I found it interesting that after TWA 800, suddenly TWA was getting several B767's - brand new. I believe it was an accident on the part of our military. I believe that they did not mean to shoot the missile. Why the cover up? Because the government would have owed millions in compensation to the families.

Have you ever noticed that they always only show one side of the TWA airplane in all the photos. I also have several friends that were there that night that worked for TWA. For what it is worth, they said that the FBI took over everything. Controlled anything that was going out for weeks.

Just my two cents...

The United States military did not shoot that aircraft down. It was shot down. We didn't do it.

New2Flying said:

Have you ever noticed that they always only show one side of the TWA airplane in all the photos.

All this consipiracy theory makes for good message board fodder, but I have seen the wreckage. Up close and personal. NOT photos that "only show one side of the TWA airplane".

The facts are NONE of the physical evidence supports the missile theory. Of course, don't let the facts get in the way of your theories.

I won't return to this thread, but wanted to say have a ball, guys. :rolleyes:

avbug said:
Actually, none of the facts support anything but a missle theory.

You've seen and examined the wreckge with your own eyes and come to this conclusion? Or you're just taking someone's word for it?

Again, have fun with your "theories". :rolleyes:

I thought you were done, mate.

Since you were so closely connected with the investigation, tell us what the experts and China Lake had to say about this.

Does touching the wreckage change the facts...and can YOU tell anything by looking at it?

ok avbug, I'm going to bite.

If it was shot down how come the blast pattern originated inside the aircraft, yet there was no evidence of explosive residue?

And for all you conspiracy lovers... what good would it do the government to cover this up? Especially if it was done by a foriegn group. Hell, if it was shot down by foreigners we would all enjoy kicking their a$$es up and down. Its the american way!

Skeezer

FLX757 - You say you have seen the wreckage. I ask - in what capacity? Were you with TWA, the NTSB, the FAA, the FBI or the CIA?

Skeezer - were you also there? How do you know the blast originated from the inside and there was no explosive residue?

I agree with you Skeezer that had a foreign entity been a part of this, we would have gone in and kicked butt. That is why I think it could have been a training mission gone bad. It is not to blame the military in any sense. I have great respect for our military and the job that they have done and are doing now.

I still think it is VERY interesting that almost Bankrupt TWA received all kinds of new jets RIGHT after this happened. They had no money to secure those jets.

We will never really know what happened. It is all based on theories. Just as my opinion is NOT based on fact. I was not there.

Latest resources

Back