• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airline pilot arrested (2nd time)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, page 3 and no requisite "let's wait for the facts before we throw this guy under the bus"!

If this means he'll clear a seniority spot so that someone else can have a job, I'll drive the bus!

We don't need any more facts.

Like all pedophiles this guy is a recidivist , and he has been busted several times before this.

As far as throwing him under the bus...It wouldn't be fair to the bus as it would probably be totaled after smashing into his abnormally shaped and sized brain canister....Definitely some regressive DNA / traits going on there, which may explain some of his difficulties in assimilating himself into normal society.

YKW

Wow, I remember flying with him at my previous job...

I remember a union meeting many moons ago when a certain Captain whined openly about being criticized for his performance as grievance chair if I'm not mistaken. He pitched a mini-fit and threatened to quit, only to back down when someone took him up on his offer.

Not long after, a flight attendant complained to me about the behavior of this same guy. I won't go into the details, but I remember getting weird vibes about this dude. I may be rationalizing, but something didn't add up.

Come on now, what was he doing bothering a flight attendant. She had to have been way too old for his taste, even if she was 20.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back