Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airline Letters (A post from OneSky Crew Lounge)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Far from a Bottom Feeder read their new contract. Jimbo..Military???? HMMMM. only military guy I have ever met that didn't support his fellow soldiers and pilots is J Fatslata..
I support them. I live in Vegas and would gladly walk the picket line with them if called for. But their contract is crap compared to others flying the same equipment. They got their new contract before my pilot group got ours. Further
I did read it and saw the comparisons with other airlines as part of the education of my pilot group during our negotiations.
The Allegiant contract was behind in many areas the day it was signed.

The airline's safety record is also abysmal. Good airlines with strong unions don't have pilots fired for doing a ground evacuation after an emergency landing with smoke/fumes.

I have friends that have flown for Allegiant and some that are still there. Most won't let their families fly on the planes. They say the only reason they work there is to get a better job and the only reason they fly the planes is being in the cockpit they have control about whether the plane flies or not. They know they are at a bottom feeder.

But believe what you want.

Dirty Squirrel
Still no sin in the game? Just copy and pasting in yet another thread.
Think what You want and that You are doing good, 96000+ pilots are NOT behind You

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Let me clarify what I meant by no skin in the game.... I will not push my agenda on anyone, therefore, I’m not going to debate Teamsters vs. no union. There seems to be a lot of list making by both sides as to who supports what. I want no part of it. Frankly, my thoughts and voting choice will not be anyone’s business other than my own. There are obvious differences of opinion and facts between the union and the decerters and that’s why I brought the opposing opinions here for you vocal guys to debate.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

Vote wisely my friends.

I say make the list and let the chips fall where they may. The list should be made before the vote and anyone that is not a yes before the vote should not be able to change it after the vote.

I am proud to be a member of my union, and if you can’t say that you must be a No Vote and listed as such. I would be taking a picture of my vote to cover my Six no matter what anyone says!

The NMB Representation manual states: (Section 3-2) The age of the signatures of the authorizations must be dated within one year of the date of the application for the NMB's services.

When did the decertification effort at FlexJet start?

The NMB Representation manual states: (Section 3-2) The age of the signatures of the authorizations must be dated within one year of the date of the application for the NMB's services.

When did the decertification effort at FlexJet start?

I believe the NMB has already verified the aging.

Unfortunately at this point the vote will happen regardless of the very, very shady history of the card drive.

The best thing we can all hope for, industry wide, is for pilots to realize everything that rides on this decision.

Your vote, unlike your card, is 100% Anonymous. There can be no personal retribution for your vote. Management or your fellow pilots will never know your vote. However, keep in mind there could be broad brush retribution if we put our colleagues elsewhere at risk.

While I think there needs to be more vocal support for our union, if you feel the need to privately vote union but publically remain neutral or pro company, so be it.

Also, your vote cannot be rescinded. Once you sit down to vote be aware of the consequences of those few minutes because they could determine the rest of your career.

Summary:

1 ) your vote is completely Anonymous

2 ) your vote is final

Latest resources

Back