• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airline Apps

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you want to work for CAL or DAL, you'll have to go through there. You don't have to pay, though. You can apply for jobs on there for free.

If you want to work for CAL or DAL, you'll have to go through there. You don't have to pay, though. You can apply for jobs on there for free.

I believe you can only get one free app. If, for example, you want to apply to CAL and DAL (if they were hiring) you must pay for a subscription.

I think airline apps is worth the cost for no other reason than all of my app info is in one spot. If I want to apply to an airline that doesn't use airline apps, I just copy and paste the info into said airlines online app. It's incredibly easy and has helped me in the past get my app in as soon as a particular airline's hiring window opens.

I believe you can only get one free app. If, for example, you want to apply to CAL and DAL (if they were hiring) you must pay for a subscription.

I think airline apps is worth the cost for no other reason than all of my app info is in one spot. If I want to apply to an airline that doesn't use airline apps, I just copy and paste the info into said airlines online app. It's incredibly easy and has helped me in the past get my app in as soon as a particular airline's hiring window opens.

I don't know if they still allow it but I just created a second free profile and had to copy over the information myself.

I don't know if that was clear. Just create a new account with a new username and password.
That doesn't work since they use your SS number. There is a convoluted way of erasing your old app and beginning a new one from scratch. Email their Help Desk for the details.

I was able to create two free accounts last year...And received job offers from both CAL and DAL.

I did a few years ago, so I don't know what they are currently letting you do. I know back when I did it the SS number was an issue but I did something and got around it. This was a couple of years ago and they might not be allowing it anymore.

Latest resources

Back