Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SheGaveMeClap

Your wife's boyfriend
I have applied to one company via airlineapps.com, and now I want to send another application to a different company. The first time, I filled out the single company application (ie. the free one) and I was going to do the same with the next one. Do I have to create a new login and password or is there a way to target a different company under the same membership?

I guess I could just pony up the $65 or whatever it is, but I'm kind of a cheap @ss, so if I don't have to, that would be good too. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance.

You can apply to every airline on airline apps for free but the catch is you must create a new account for each one and enter your info again. If you pay the money you can simply publish your existing app to any airline on the service and fill out any airline specific stuff and you are done.

I have applied to one company via airlineapps.com, and now I want to send another application to a different company. The first time, I filled out the single company application (ie. the free one) and I was going to do the same with the next one. Do I have to create a new login and password or is there a way to target a different company under the same membership?

I guess I could just pony up the $65 or whatever it is, but I'm kind of a cheap @ss, so if I don't have to, that would be good too. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance.

They won't let me enter the same SSN under both accounts. I guess I'll have to pay the cash and do it the easy way. Thanks anyway.

Nope, you CAN use airlineapps for unlimited for free, all you have to do is enter your info again and again for each company. I just did it 10 minutes ago.

Once you enter a new id with your SSN, it will say your SSN has already been register, and there's a link that allows you to create another free account associated with your SSN, and it'll guide you thru just like the first application. You can open two IE windows, one for the old app, one for the new app and copy and paste. I finished the new one in less than an hour...

Hope it helped..

Latest resources

Back