• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Missed Approach

There are 3 service levels offered by airline apps:

- The free basic service that lets you apply to one airline

- A $9.95 copy service that copies the core of your application to a new application to a different airline

- The full membership service of $54.45 per year plus $9.95 setup

I want to get apps in with UA and DL bu I imagine it will be a couple more years before regional FOs like myself are getting hired in large numbers. If I do the free membership, will I have to do both apps from scratch again in a year? How much time does the copy service save? It seems the biggest perk of the full membership is the copy service, am I missing a major benefit to justify why it costs more the 5 times the cost of the copy service?

its a big scam.

every year, you not only need to re-type in each app, but you also have to change login ID's.

I'm idealistic (I don't care home much time it takes, I don't want to give money to a company that forces this crap), so for the last 4 yrs I have typed a new one in. They have said repeatedly that it doesn't put your app at the back of the line.

Just make sure to print out the app b4 it locks you out.

If you have 2 apps then $55 is possibly worth it, but again, this company's role of gouging underpaid regional pilots is something I don't want to support.

its a big scam.

every year, you not only need to re-type in each app, but you also have to change login ID's.

I'm idealistic (I don't care home much time it takes, I don't want to give money to a company that forces this crap), so for the last 4 yrs I have typed a new one in. They have said repeatedly that it doesn't put your app at the back of the line.

Just make sure to print out the app b4 it locks you out.

If you have 2 apps then $55 is possibly worth it, but again, this company's role of gouging underpaid regional pilots is something I don't want to support.

What do expect run by a delta guy with his connections in Atlanta......lives at an air park on the west side

Latest resources

Back