• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Aircraft Paint Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jim Miller Paint in Uvalde Texas. Best quality you will find, but avoid the interior shop that's on the same airport. I didn't have anything to do with the price so I can't tell you that but I know that 3 years later and my airplane looks like it just rolled out of the paint shop.

Tejas Aero in San Marcos did our Cheyenne paint and interior. They do factory paint for Mooney, Embraer, Sino Sweringen. Good job and creative design people. They exceeded expectation with details and the job came in just above the quote with many unexpected extras. Check out the website.
They were done to the day promised!

Jim Miller Paint in Uvalde Texas. Best quality you will find, but avoid the interior shop that's on the same airport. I didn't have anything to do with the price so I can't tell you that but I know that 3 years later and my airplane looks like it just rolled out of the paint shop.

+1

They did our King Air a few years ago and did an amazing job. Lowest bid as well.

WestStar in Grand Junction does good work with paint... It's not the cheapest but they do a great job! Duncan I have heard does good work but haven't seen their work in person.

Having a Global might limit shops a little...

Whats a global going to cost to paint? 250k?

Latest resources

Back