Aircraft management

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cordova1

How Much should I charge to manage a CJ1 172 Malibu, and some sort of high performance twin who's model escapes me. It would be all of the duties, minus the flying.

Single engine 500/month
Twin engine 1000/month
Turbine engine 1500/ month
Small jet 2000/ month.
Medium jet 2500/ month
These are my minimums for 91 operators but it will depend on how much management is required by each aircraft. Some owners fly a bunch and will keep you on the road more then others who only fly now and then. I charge by how many days / month the plane require my attention.

Effective management companies charge a pretty penny, however clients see savings that will almost equal the amount that they charge. Not to mention they treat pilots well and do not view pilot salaries a burdon but just merely flow it through.

Case in point, at the management company that I work we see well over $2 gal discount at Atlantic and Signature. Not to mention a 30% discount at both FSI and CAE. Also, my salary is set by the aircraft owner and pays it to the management company as direct flow through.

Effective management companies charge a pretty penny, however clients see savings that will almost equal the amount that they charge. Not to mention they treat pilots well and do not view pilot salaries a burdon but just merely flow it through.

Case in point, at the management company that I work we see well over $2 gal discount at Atlantic and Signature. Not to mention a 30% discount at both FSI and CAE. Also, my salary is set by the aircraft owner and pays it to the management company as direct flow through.

Anyone can get those numbers or better....$2 off Signature? That's still like $6/gal at many places..... 30% discount off FSI retail? Falcon care starts at 30% off for simply signing up.

Can I "manage" your junk?

:)

Latest resources

Back