• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Aircraft De-icing Costs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The leftover grape juice all over my G550?

I think not.

No Monavie for my Grumman!

Hey Fly91 - found a use for that extra MonaVie? But won't the acai berry stain the aircraft? Jut playin with ya. You were a good sport before.

We'll see what happens. It works perfectly. We just need to make a full size product, test it on a jet in freezing weather and snow. If that works...its gonna be a HUGE winner. Then the investors will be begging us to give us money for it.

Its a complex logistics thing too, as nothing at all will be carried on the aircraft for this product.

It just sucks that the economy is like this, nobody wants to invest money for prototypes and R&D. So me and my friend have to pay for our prototype ourselves which is gonna cost about $10,000.

Even if we just sell them for wings and not the tails, imagine the money saved in a couple years never having to deice the wings again. Just deice the tail and other areas if needed. It'll pay for itself after just one or two deicing's.

Its just an idea we're trying out. Hope it works.

As for the Mona-Vie....I never really made alot of money with it because this economy took a nose dive 12 months ago when I was hoping to start making real money with it. My friend is still making between $2,000-$3,000 / week though. That and his Global job, he's banking big bucks. He's made over $300,000 with Mona-Vie in 2+ years. Not bad. But he was making $4,000-$5,000 / week with it a year ago. The economy has hurt him too, lots of people quiting Mona-Vie. Just the drinkers are quiting because $130 a month for one person is kind of alot of cash.

Its just an idea. If this world was made up of no brain fools like you we'd never have any cool products or inventions.

Sorry... I was trying to be funny. Let me see if I can follow my own train of thought. Very intelligent, meaning it sounds like a very simple and yet potentially brilliant idea, that could be worth tons of money. Retarded, talking about said idea on the internet before its fruition. I also thought it would be funny to use that word because of the attention that it received in politics last week. Yeah well, that is what I get for being a no brain fool.

Sorry... I was trying to be funny. Let me see if I can follow my own train of thought. Very intelligent, meaning it sounds like a very simple and yet potentially brilliant idea, that could be worth tons of money. Retarded, talking about said idea on the internet before its fruition. I also thought it would be funny to use that word because of the attention that it received in politics last week. Yeah well, that is what I get for being a no brain fool.

Before you hit "submit reply", just make sure its not sending the totally wrong message, thats all.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back