• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsins future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard rumors of them buying 146s and D328s and going to DEN.

I heard they're gonna reopen ATW as a domicile!

Bottom line is this: The Amigos are smart and very business savvy (reference outrage when we didn't get the Midwest contract...that actually turned out pretty well in the end) and employees don't know anything until they read a PIF about it.

They survived the United whipsaw and it would be foolish to think they couldn't survive an Airways contract expiration.

As long as Eastshore Aviation LLC is willing to provide loans to LCC, Air Wisconsin will probably be okay.

Fact is that no one knows and anything could happen. Welcome to the airlines.

Being an Air Whiskey alum from back in the pre UAX days we did just that, it was the golden age of local service airlines and ZW was all over the mid west. Great place to work back in the day.

OTOH, being an alum of Independence Air, you really don't want to go the fly under your own colors route unless you have a well known brand. You don't, and won't be able to create one before the cash runs dry. Trust me, I learned it the hard way.

Good luck to the current Weezzzzkonsin drivers, you deserve better than you have it right now. Get you TPIC time and get out as soon as you can.

MUDDERS RULE!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back