• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was probably one of the last to interview back in October of last year. The interview process was great. Like they all said. If they are calling you in, they want to hire you. Everything was very laid back. There was only three of us in the interview. They called all three of us in, and gave us the speech about air wisconsin, and there future (what they think). Then you can ask questions. Then they put you all out in the waiting area, and call you in one at a time for the one on one interview. It will be Sara, and Bob or John, depending on who is in appleton at the time. Sara asks you the normal why air wisconsin, what was you worst experience flying, and how did you learning from it etc... Then Bob or John ask a few questions. I did not have any technical questions. The only question kinda of technical question was "I see the fastest thing you have flown is a Piper Aerostar. What makes you think you fly a 500mph jet?" The the interview was over, about 10-15 minutes. You then go to the sim, do a great job, and your done. All before 100 in the afternoon. If you have any questions, PM and ill do my best to help. I was the only one out of the three to get hired. Im happy im here, but i am just now starting class monday next week. Ive been waiting 5 months. But i think it will be worth it. Good luck!!

I interviewed in December, and had an almost identical experience as trevtt. I however did get asked a couple of technichal questions. There was four of us, and after the company overview we were split in two groups for the interview/sim eval. It was a very good interview experience, still waiting in the pool.

I did the sim prep a little while ago and it seemed very helpful. It looks like I will be the only one interviewing tomorrow because the other three couldn't make it in. How many others are in the pool and how many more class dates are scheduled? Not that I expect anyone to know that but had to ask just in case. Thanks for all the info.

There are currently 3 left in the pool.... next new hire class is a week from today (the 26th). Good luck, Its been well over a year for me for the interview, but it is very laid back like everyone else said.

Have a really good attitude and a willingness to learn. And you will be fine! Pilot group is awesome here!!!!

Hey Sperfly.....I just had my resume walked in yesterday

..let me know how the interview goes...Best of luck

MBAllen- I had my resume walked in less than a week ago w/a letter of rec. I got a call yesterday afternoon to tell me I will hear from HR soon to set up an interview. Fast turnaround-- much sooner than I expected!

Sperfly- I'd like to hear how the interview goes, too. Good luck to both of you!

The interview went well I thought. They won't tell you if you got the job or not but we should know something in the next week or two. Basically just like trevett600 said you come in at 0800 and they brief you on the company and take up your aplications. Then they take you in one at a time and Sarah ask the HR questions, strengths/weaknesses, why AWAC, what would your current boss say about you. Then who ever the other interviewer is will ask you more flying related questions. For me it was max service ceiling for my A/C, landing flap extension speed, what type engines, then you are giving a scenerio and what would you do in this sitch. All that in less than 15 minutes and its of to the sim at Pearl Aviation they get you over there in a cab and the entire sim check takes about 20 min. per person and then your done. Overall it was a great interview experence and very nice people involved with the process. Now the worst part for me "the wait." The more that I have learned about this company it seems the more I want to be a part of it. Any other questions just PM me and hopefully I can help.

Latest resources

Back