Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LearjetGA

Hi everybody.

I am gathering some information about Air Wisconsin. I think this would be a very good place to work.

Does anybody know if they are hiring, what are their advantages and disadvantages, upgrade times, etc.

I don't know if i am competitive enough to join them with 2500+ of which 1100 jet and 2700 multi turbine.

I would appreciate any advice.

Fly safe

LearjetGA

Air Wisconsin is a great place to work. I and everyone I work with are quite happy here.

Some advantages include a good contract with good pay (relative to other regionals) and good work rules (you won't be as sleep deprived as at other regionals).

The bad new is we still have 40 on furlough, and probably won't begin hiring again until at least fall. This could change if UAL decides to accelerate our RJ deliveries. With 2 new airplanes on the property per month hiring should be brisk once we do start hiring (new RJs are currently replacing 328's, the reason for no hiring).

Your qualifications would have gotten you hired easily on Sept 10th. When we start hiring again it's anybodys guess as to what will be competitive.

Latest resources

Back