"Air Wisconsin welcome to Philly"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Clipper_Aurora

hey guys and gals, on behalf of all PSA Crews, any others serving under the US Express banner and myself....WELCOME TO PHILLY !!

........where the delays are endless
........where ground crew just sit and watch your plane waiting 30+ minutes to be marshalled in or pushed out
........where there is only one air starter that properly works and only 2 people on the property knows how to operate it of course they went home already
........where you might have a beautiful overnight in Ottowa getting you in at about 7pm plenty of time to go downtown and enjoy an ice cold...coke?, instead Philly is using the 9's today and you don't get in till about 330am
........where it might be ramp controller training day where they just promoted one of their hard working ground crew members to do the job and you arrive on-time (how I don't know) but you don't see the gate till about a cool 45min later due to everybody stacked on top of each other
........and when it snows....OOOOHHHH your problems just got 10 times worse

Again welcome to the party pal, give a post in a few months to let us know how it's going...because August can't come soon enough

that is all .....

*the clipper

Never thought Philly was that bad. Maybe I just grew numb. Good eats though, Asian Bistro on "C" and Cibo on "B". They both have an employee menu. Don't forget for breakfast, Jet Rock at the "F gates".

And this differs from ORD ramp/ops how? Been there, done that, got the extra pay for sitting in the cash box.

And thanks! I feel so welcome. :) :)

Also how is this different than iad? Have you seen those ramp guys! They don't have a clue, and only 1/10 speaks broken english. Please tell me U air does not use delta global. What are the ops at dca like?

Latest resources

Back