"Air Wisconsin welcome to Philly"

Clipper_Aurora

Total Time
hey guys and gals, on behalf of all PSA Crews, any others serving under the US Express banner and myself....WELCOME TO PHILLY !!

........where the delays are endless
........where ground crew just sit and watch your plane waiting 30+ minutes to be marshalled in or pushed out
........where there is only one air starter that properly works and only 2 people on the property knows how to operate it of course they went home already
........where you might have a beautiful overnight in Ottowa getting you in at about 7pm plenty of time to go downtown and enjoy an ice cold...coke?, instead Philly is using the 9's today and you don't get in till about 330am
........where it might be ramp controller training day where they just promoted one of their hard working ground crew members to do the job and you arrive on-time (how I don't know) but you don't see the gate till about a cool 45min later due to everybody stacked on top of each other
........and when it snows....OOOOHHHH your problems just got 10 times worse

Again welcome to the party pal, give a post in a few months to let us know how it's going...because August can't come soon enough

that is all .....

*the clipper

mullet

scattered,covered,chunked
Total Time
15000+
Never thought Philly was that bad. Maybe I just grew numb. Good eats though, Asian Bistro on "C" and Cibo on "B". They both have an employee menu. Don't forget for breakfast, Jet Rock at the "F gates".

crashpad

"Why do you come to me?"
Total Time
+13000
I have proudly urinated on the ramp in PHL!

shamrock

Total Time
1 year
Wow, if you hadn't mentioned Philly I would have thought you were talking about Atlanta.

Elvis77

Total Time
And that is different than ORD, HOW? At least we get paid for block for greater
unlike you.

DiverDriver

Welcome to The Fall.
Total Time
And this differs from ORD ramp/ops how? Been there, done that, got the extra pay for sitting in the cash box.

And thanks! I feel so welcome. :) :)

DiverDriver

Welcome to The Fall.
Total Time
Elvis77 said:
And that is different than ORD, HOW?

Pahahahhaha! Beat me to it.

pilotpayne

Total Time
Also how is this different than iad? Have you seen those ramp guys! They don't have a clue, and only 1/10 speaks broken english. Please tell me U air does not use delta global. What are the ops at dca like?

Weasil

Total Time
Elvis77 said:
...... At least we get paid for block for greater
unlike you.
Not true. We get paid block or better at PSA

KeroseneSnorter

Robust Member
Total Time
Miller
Elvis77 said:
And that is different than ORD, HOW? At least we get paid for block for greater
unlike you.
Ahhh young Grasshopper...........PHL will indeed move to the top of your list of trash holes to fly into!! ORD is a well organized melody of grace and beauty compared to that place!

How an airport can get so screwed up is beyond me. Had to deal with that place with two different airlines......It is very refreshing to deal with ORD on a regular basis now. (How sick is that!......tells you how much I detest PHL!!!!)

Bluestreak

Fitty-Six F100's rock
Total Time
Miller
crashpad said:
I have proudly urinated on the ramp in PHL!
You are my hero ! I salute you,sir !

AWACoff

Total Time
Thank you for the welcome clipper. It's nice to know the Philly airport is trying to make us feel right at home by duplicating ORD. I'll make sure to bring some good novels along...:(