Air Wisconsin--UAL Deal inked...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CRJ Driver said:
Rottweiller, you sound like one of those f/o's that voted yes on the POS contract because you think you will upgrade and then it wont realy be a pay cut, but a pay raise. Thanks JACKA$$ you fuked the pilot group. BTW, im sure you'll say " I voted no"

Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not an F/O and I did in fact vote NO. The situation (TA) sickens me to the core and we have to live with it now as it was voted in by the pilot group. Fortunatly I should be out of this mess soon as I am paddling in two other pools right now.

If you don't like it other airlines are hiring just look at the recent exodus to Frontier and ATA.

Rottweiller said:
Geeze WD smokin the crack again man! NOTHING in the release was different from what we were told from day 1 of this TA stuff.

But then you must have your own sources!! All this from a guy who REFUSED to even attend a roadshow and has been so vocal in pi$$ing of his own co-workers.

First of all I really don't give a crap about pissing any of you off!!!!! This aint no popularity contest, IT'S A CAREER now if you seem to have lost sight of that it's your problem not mine. As for attending a road show, I don't need ANYONE TO READ TO ME!!! been doing that little trick since age five. Now as for your smokin drugs comment, save that $hit!!

WD.

Re: wd

LawReview said:
Regards all;

As an aside, try not to put too much thought into Whiskey Driver's "insider info". He tends to see issues through his own skewed perspective. It is not always representative of what may be factual.

You don't even warrant a response!!!!

WD.

If WD were a boxer, he'd be a heavyweight champion.
He slips the jab, shakes off the heavy shots, and does'nt waste a single punch before knocking his opponent out of the ring!

Last edited:
WD

My point is as follows: Your continued post's seem to only be vendictive. You seem to be long of rehtoric, and short on fact's. It's seems to be you've lost perspective. In the last two year's I've been furloughed twice, both as a result of TA ratification. Each TA was far less palatable than what was signed at AirWis. (I've since moved on to something far more lucrative). Does ALPA represent you with less that zealousness (probably) Did the company present the TA with percieved duress (most likely). But get a grip. You offer no real solutions. Your problem breaks down with economics, not your brethern pilots.

If you guys don't feel mislead by our union leadership, you must not have been listening during the roadshows. "It's not really a pay cut, it's more of a pay raise". This was told to us in ATW during our roadshow. That is some SERIOUS polishing of the ol' turd. I'm not saying we were outright lied to but I certainly have some heartburn over it.

LawReview said:
WD

My point is as follows: Your continued post's seem to only be vendictive. You seem to be long of rehtoric, and short on fact's. It's seems to be you've lost perspective. In the last two year's I've been furloughed twice, both as a result of TA ratification. Each TA was far less palatable than what was signed at AirWis. (I've since moved on to something far more lucrative). Does ALPA represent you with less that zealousness (probably) Did the company present the TA with percieved duress (most likely). But get a grip. You offer no real solutions. Your problem breaks down with economics, not your brethern pilots.

Ok let me put it too you like this!!!!! I have no problem with my fellow co-workers the operative word here being (I). Can't say the feeling is the same on the other side. Now as for offering a solution, well at this point isn't that more like defusing the bomb after detonation???? The fact is many are pissed that I have a voice and it's loud!! I see these people everyday not one of them never ever pulled me to the side and said "hey you're pissin people off, no they would rather hide on this forum and talk $hit! I do have a grip, it's called being aware that I am SKILLED LABOR!!!! something that many seem to have forgotton and not just on this property but where this Bull$hit started in Farmington NM. need I say more??

I stopped posting on our pilots forum because of this same attitude and BS. I didn't want to make myself sick while at the same time (unknowingly) insulting my co-workers which by the way was and is the last thing I ever want to do!!!!!!!! I have great respect for my bros and sis at AWAC and will continue to have same for all of my days on this earth!!!

I do hope this clears things up for you a bit...

WD

Boy I am glad ACA left this United bulls#it, good luck guys with all that crap. Sorry to the Air Wiskey guys, we knew there was no growth ops with United with low ballers like MESA and skywest hanging around.

Wiskey Driver said:
where this Bull$hit started in Farmington NM. need I say more??

Yeah, what's in Farmington, NM?

Seriously, you're holding on too tight, you lost the edge when you're fellow pilots voted in concessions.

Maybe ACA does have the right idea after all? They certainly had the cajones to step up and say "no" to United. You guys didn't (not that you're the only ones). Guilt by association, though I highly doubt you voted yes.

stillaboo said:
Yeah, what's in Farmington, NM?
You guys didn't (not that you're the only ones). Guilt by association, though I highly doubt you voted yes.

Why anyone would vote for less pay in an already paid way too low industry is beyond me. Yeah I hear you though, guilt by association. That Farmington shot hit a little close huh?? It aint personal just business!!!!

WD.

Latest resources

Back