• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin Schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The schedules are NOT commuter friendly at all at Wisconsin, I would go to Skywest if you are choosing between the two. I feel Wisconsin is a better company overall but nothing makes up for a crappy commute to the east coast, nothing.

Diverdriver. My post was meant to reference this guy's post. Getting displaced and having to move or commute sucks when you used to have a domicile in your hometown. Guess that's the regional game of musical airplanes. Good luck.

I have had 2 hotels in the last six months. Only 12-13 days off but commutable. (From Wisconsin). My commutable criteria is show at or after 12noon and done before 745pm. Using that there are only a handful of lines.

How about you relocate to a base. You have chosen location over lifestyle.

You say nothing makes up for the crappy commute, but obviously your location (or something) makes up for it. Otherwise you would relocate. Correct me if I am wrong, but Air Wisc will pay for you to move.

Ya that sounds like a great idea, how many bases have we had in the last few years? You know as well as I do if US Airways even so much as hiccups we are gone, they don’t want us there at all. I know we have a contract for another 9 years but you of all people should know what that’s worth.

And Air Wisconsin will not pay for the $$ difference of a midwestern home to that of a home on the East coast.

Latest resources

Back